Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So, I'm sitting at the computer trying to figure out what I'm going to do with myself for the next few days while Jacob is gone on a wrestling vacation. How is it suddenly so hard to come up with something that I like to do with my free time for myself? Apparently, I never have free time or just don't use it on anything other than sleep. As you can tell by my lack of blogging I haven't even found enough time or energy to blog. What is up with that? I need to find some way to siphon the energy out of the children that I am constantly watching to get myself some energy for a life and for some "Becca" time. Hopefully, Aiden stays healthy and sleeps well so I can dust off some crafty ideas and materials and create something good with all this "alone" time. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best--with a little luck and some inspiration hopefully you'll see something wonderful in another post by this weekend. If any of my avid readers (easy to be with such little material to cover) has a brilliant idea, please share.

2 comments:

Brodie said...

It's been a little while since you posted last :)

Brodie said...

oops, I am logged on under Brodie's name haha