Wednesday, July 15, 2009

my birthday wishlist

I've decided to copy my brilliant sister, although, I think she actually gets most things on her wish list and I'm thinking I'm lucky for any presents, but I thought it'd be a fun post. I guess the hard part is the list...since I have cursed expensive taste:
*a new computer (thinking that I want a MAC, but honestly I'd take anything)
*speakers for my computer (new or current)
*camera accessories--see my camera carousel, or Rachel's on her blog, or bakerella's camera tips...maybe I'll do another post just for that **there are some cheap accessories**
*while I'm at it: a million bucks (my wish list so far is about as unrealistic, right?)
*mineral make up or mac studio fix C3
*cute chunky trendy jewelry:earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings (wet seal, forever 21, icing...they seem to have some cheap stuff $1.50-7)
*I need short sleeved shirts...(shopping trip?)
*an IPOD like Chris'--an IPOD touch? with the most memory available
*a few months of Netflix
Okay, that's about all I can come up with...I don't ask for much, just the necessities.

1 comment:

tyler family said...

I'm gonna level with you here Becca, you have a greater chance of winning a guest pass on the space ship with the astronauts...than getting any of this fancy schmansy schtuff from me for your b-day. Count on nothing more than a high five from me, and then you will be thrilled with what I actually am doing for you. Got it? Love ya tho!! (This is coming from one poor, poor friend- that wishes she could do more)