Monday, April 27, 2009

Just thought that I'd drop a post real quick. I just got done painting the office in my parents house so the remodel is even closer to complete. I am time impaired so the pictures haven't been fit into my schedule....I'm already staying up too late because my mom got me hooked on listening to "New Moon" on the way home from Utah and I'm almost done and the end is my favorite part so I can't just go to sleep....we had fun at Wicked. We got a picture of me and Rachel taken with my cell phone-it turned out ok, considering.

4 comments:

tyler family said...

Cute picture Becca. Glad u had soo much fun without me. Whatever.

p.s. My word verification was perph.

Evonnie said...

I'm so jealous...I want to see Wicked. Wow...it took me a min to realize that was Rachel in the pic with you.

Monica said...

You will have to tell me more about this show sometime.

tyler family said...

BTW, you guys are identical hair twins