Thursday, April 23, 2009

Guess what? I'm still alive-just got my other blog all cute...it's kind of hard to blog when you don't have internet. At our house there is a problem with the wiring or something funky and we are having technical difficulties getting internet....it's like pioneer times so if you are waiting to hear from me just watch for my horse to be delivering cause my couriour pigeon is out for a bit on the last "email" i tried to send. It is very weird to be living in dark ages during modern times. My mom is getting annoyed with me being obsessed with her internet when i come over...in fact she just busted me staying up til who knows when on my lap top when i'm supposed to be sleeping...it's like high school all over again. LOL. Well, I am going to finish up a bit of paintig while i'm at my moms and while it's drying i plan to post those pics of the remodel i was getting you psyched to see...we'll see. so many sites so little time. then it's off to see wicked and you can see the count down on rachel's blog for further details on that. so enough of this....digital scrapbooking calls me....it is my new OBSESSION. maybe it's good i don't have internet at home--aiden would have to raise himself.

No comments: